Buffalo Chicken Fries
- Ready in 15-29 Minutes
- Serves 2-3 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1 pound or package frozen French fries
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, diced
- ½ cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange fries on a large baking sheet and bake fries according to package directions. Fries may also be deep fried.
- While fries are baking, in a small bowl, mix diced chicken and Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce together.
- When fries are done, remove from oven and top with cheddar cheese, buffalo chicken, and blue cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake until all the cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and place fries on a serving platter. Garnish with green onions. Serve with additional Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Wing Sauce for dipping.