Slow-As-You-Go Pulled Chicken
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 4 to 5 People
- Skill Level Easy
Sweet Baby Ray's
- 2 cups yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 to 5 pounds of chicken breast
- 1 10-oz. bottle of your favorite Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker and pour in the stock. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and cumin. Place the meat on top of the onions and garlic.
- Cover with your favorite Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce and cook until the chicken is fork tender, approximately 3 to 4 hours on high or 6 to 7 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken into pieces.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.