Sweet Teriyaki Fajitas
- Ready in Over an Hour
- Serves 6-8 People
- Skill Level Easy
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 16-oz. bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cups green, red and yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package of tortillas
Optional: Top with your favorite condiments, guacamole, or sour cream.
- In slow cooker in this order, place chicken breasts, garlic and onion powder, lemon juice.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Add peppers and onions, cook on high for additional 2-3 hours.
- Add Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Marinade last hour.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite condiments, sour cream, and lettuce.