« Back to High Seas Sweepstakes
Sweet Baby Ray's High Seas Sweepstakes
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT ENHANCE CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO ALL CITIZENS AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER EXCEPT WHERE EXCLUDED AS DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THESE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. on January 4, 2018 Eastern Time and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 21, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Entries may be submitted anytime during the Promotion Period.
2. HOW TO ENTER.
You may enter the Sweet Baby Ray's ("SBR" or "Sponsor") High Seas Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") by visiting the SBR website (the "Website") and completing and submitting the online entry form available at www.sweetbabyrays.com/highseassweeps
All entries must have a valid name, state of residence and email address, and entrant must be the authorized account holder of the email address. Incomplete entries or entries with invalid email addresses are void. Alternatively, you may enter by mail by sending, on a plain 3" by 5" index card, legibly hand-printed or typed, an entry with your first name, last name, complete mailing address, telephone number with area code, and email address (if any), to High Seas Sweepstakes at PO BOX 51087, Indian Orchard, MA 01151. Mailed entries must be mailed with sufficient postage and postmarked during, and received no later than three (3) days after the end of the Promotion Period and will be entered into the drawings after receipt. All online entries must be sent during, and received prior to the end of, the Promotion Period to be eligible. Maximum of one entry per individual entrant. Entrants with multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these "Official Rules" and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of CruCon Holdings, LLC (d/b/a CruCon Cruise Outlet), CC Travel Hub, LLC, and Ken's Foods, Inc., d/b/a Sweet Baby Rays (collectively "Promotion Partners"), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertisers, marketing and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, representatives, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings or spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
5. PRIZES. One (1) prize will be awarded to one winning entrant ("Winner"). Winner will be randomly drawn after the close of the Promotion Period. The prize is a cruise for Winner and one (1) guest on the Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas 7-night Western Caribbean itinerary in one (1) Junior Suite stateroom, sailing November 3, 2018. Stateroom chosen by Royal Caribbean, no changes. (Planned itinerary of Western Caribbean is subject to change by cruise line with or without notice). Royal Caribbean's suggested amount of $189 in ship gratuities per person included. Port charges, cruise ticket taxes and cruise ticket government fees also included. All other taxes and expenses, including but not limited to hotels, transportation, onboard incidentals, land programs and upgrades, any air transportation or upgrades, air changes, or any other additional expenses not set forth herein, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Land programs and any upgrades may be purchased at an additional cost and will be subject to Royal Caribbean's cancellation policy; please ask for details. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $4,900. Winner and Winner's guest must both be 21 years of age. Limit of one prize per entrant. The prize is not assignable or transferable, and shall not be substituted for any other cruise or sailing date. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Winner will not receive the value of any difference between the approximate retail value and actual value of the prize. Winner and Winner's guest will be subject to all CruCon Cruise Outlet guest terms and conditions and all cruise line terms and conditions. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen, or not redeemed, and is not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Promotion Partners are not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of cruise cancellation or delay. Promotion Partners are not responsible and will have no liability if the Winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant cruise authorities or misses a flight, cruise or other travel element. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the prize and are solely the Winner's responsibility.
6. ODDS OF WINNING. Prize will be awarded after the close of the promotion period. Odds of winning prize depend on number of entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email on or about March 28, 2018. Winner who did not provide an email address will be notified by telephone by the number provided, if provided. Winner who does not respond to requests for confirmation or verification of information within three (3) days of transmission of notification forfeits his/her prize and an alternate winner will be selected from the entry pool. If an entrant is deemed ineligible, an alternate winner may be selected from the entry pool, time permitting before tickets must be finalized. A maximum of one alternate winner may be selected. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Winner may be required to provide his/her tax payer ID number or social security number or W9 for tax purposes where prize value requires it (prizes with an ARV over $600 will be reported on a US 1099 form). Selected winner may be required to sign and return, where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and where legally permissible a publicity release. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. At the sole discretion of Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) Winner's failure to respond to winner notification within three (3) days of transmission; (2) the return of a notification as undeliverable after one (1) attempt; (3) Winner's failure to timely provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency within three (3) days of initial winner notification; (4) Winner's failure to execute and return an affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release or requested tax information or W9 within three (3) days of its transmission; (5) Prize Winner's (and Winner's guest) failure to return signed CruCon Waiver/Authorization form within three (3) days of its transmission; or (6) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules.
8. FUTURE OFFERS/PRIVACY.
By entering these Sweepstakes, entrants agree to receive emails, special offers and electronic newsletters from, or on behalf of, Sponsor, CruCon and CC Travel Hub for online direct marketing purposes, including emails about future offers and promotions from Sponsor and/or Promotion Partners. Prior to the close of the Promotion Period, entrants may opt out of receipt of emails and other offers by contacting Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. These official rules are governed by the State of New Hampshire. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he/she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules.
10. PERMISSION TO PUBLISH. Winner(s) grant Sponsor and Promotion Partners permission to publish his/her name, town/city and state of residency on their websites or promotional materials in the event of winning. Winners also grant permission to release full names on a Winner's list to individuals requesting a mailed copy of same.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: Sponsor and Promotion Partners and their respective successors, assigns, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions, including entries, that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
12. All entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” Promotion Partners make no warranty with respect to the prizes awarded. In the event of any claim or dispute, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the State of New Hampshire and application of New Hampshire law without regard to choice of laws. Without limiting the foregoing, by entering, each entrant agrees that (a) disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event, will attorney’s fees be awarded or recoverable. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless each Sponsor and each Promotion Partner, their assigns, their respective representatives and agents, their marketing, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its assigns to use said Winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization. Winner(s) further release and waive any right of or claim to copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, rights to use of name, image or likeness, and any other legal or moral rights, relating to, arising out of, or embodied in the entry and/or arising out of the use of winner’s name, image and likeness. Winner expressly agrees not to pursue, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or dispute of any kind against the Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the entry, and/or the use of winner’s name, image, or likeness violates or infringes any of winner’s rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy, publicity and/or moral rights.
13. IMPORTANT NOTICE. You must use a smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. If you use a smartphone or other mobile device, you may be charged for visiting the mobile Website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please contact your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. (Note that you may still participate using the alternative method of entry noted at paragraph 2, above). Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
14. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a list of prize Winners or a printed copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the Sweepstakes end date to "High Seas Sweepstakes" c/o CruCon Cruise Outlet, 81 Whittier Highway, Moultonborough, NH 03254. Vermont residents may omit the requirement for a stamped return envelope.
15. RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST. If for any reason these Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures, or for any other reason and/or at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Promotion Partners, including without limitation due to any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of these Sweepstakes, CruCon and Sponsor reserve the right, at its and their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process.
16. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes Sponsor is Ken's Foods Inc., dba Sweet Baby Ray's, 1 D'Angelo Drive Marlborough, MA 01752
17. ADMINISTRATOR. Sweepstakes Administrator is Griffin York & Krause LLC. dba GYK Antler, 175 Canal Street, Manchester, NH 03101