Maple BBQ Teriyaki Turkey Tips
with Maple Barbecue Saucetime: Over An Hour | serves: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloin
- 5 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's Maple Barbecue Sauce
- 5 ounces Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- Cut the turkey tenderloins into one- to two-inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine Sweet Baby Ray's Maple Barbecue Sauce and Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade to create Maple BBQ Teriyaki sauce. Mix well and put 2 ounces to the side.
- Place the tips in 8 ounces of Maple BBQ Teriyaki sauce in a sealable plastic bag and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Heat the grill to high and cook the tips until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Before removing the tips from the grill, baste with the remaining 2 ounces of Maple BBQ Teriyaki sauce.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the #1 email from the #1 BBQ sauce in America.