Honey BBQ Bacon Cupcakes
with Honey Barbecue Saucetime: 30-60 minutes | serves: 4
- 1 Box Triple Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 1 package bacon, sliced, cooked crispy
- 1 package cream cheese frosting
- Follow the mixing and baking instructions on the box for cupcakes. Bake and cool.
- Cook bacon, cut the strips into 24 half slices, and chop the remaining bacon for garnish.
- Fill the squeeze bottle with the Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce. In the center of each cupcake, insert the squeeze bottle's tip about 1/2 inch into the center of the cupcake. Squeeze approximately one teaspoon or one tablespoon of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce into the cupcake.
- Frost the cupcake with the cream cheese frosting using either a spatula or pastry bag. Be creative! Drizzle Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce on the frosted cupcake, sprinkle with chopped bacon, and insert a half slice of bacon into each cupcake for a decorative look!
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the #1 email from the #1 BBQ sauce in America.