Sweet Summer Honey BBQ Ribs
with Honey Barbecue Saucetime: Over An Hour | serves: 1 to 4
- 2 baby back ribs, raw
- 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Preferred dry rub
- Honey Barbecue Sauce BBQ (undefined)
- Heat grill to low.
- Remove the thin membrane over the bones on the backside of the ribs by carefully sliding a knife under the membrane, peeling it away, and patting it dry.
- Place ribs on aluminum foil and add dry rub on both sides of ribs, rubbing in well.
- Wrap ribs in heavy foil and cover the bottom rack of the grill with foil to diffuse heat. Place wrapped ribs on the top rack and cook for about 1-1 ½ hours.
- Remove ribs from foil and grill/smoke, bone side down. Baste with Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce on both sides. Continue cooking ribs, basting with sauce every 10-15 minutes for 45 minutes.
- The ribs will be done when the meat is tender and has shrunk back from the ends of the bone about ½ inch.
- Serve immediately.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the #1 email from the #1 BBQ sauce in America.