Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
with Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinadetime: 30-60 minutes | serves: 1 to 4
- 4-6 one-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- 3 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- Place pork chops in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the plastic bag and the marinade, then put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and oil the grill grates. Place pork chops on the grill and cook for 5 minutes or until the juices begin to pool up on the pork chops. Flip and grill for 5 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through, brushing more marinade on as they cook. Be cautious not to overcook them, as this will cause the pork chops to become tough.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and serve with your favorite rice and veggie combination.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the #1 email from the #1 BBQ sauce in America.