Hot Honey Mustard Chicken Fries
with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce and Hot Saucetime: 15-30 minutes | serves: 2 to 4
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce
- 1 pound or package of frozen waffle fries
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken, chopped
- Coleslaw mix with red cabbage and carrots
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Green onions, diced for garnish
- Arrange fries on a large baking sheet and bake according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce with your preferred amount of Sweet Baby Ray's Hot Sauce to create Hot Honey Mustard sauce. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix chicken and Hot Honey Mustard sauce.
- When the fries are done, remove from the oven and top with chicken.
- Place fries back in the oven and bake until the chicken is warm.
- Remove pan from the oven and place fries on a serving platter. Garnish with coleslaw mix, cherry tomatoes, and green onions. Serve with additional Hot Honey Mustard sauce for dipping.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the #1 email from the #1 BBQ sauce in America.